Call for proposals: LCiP Awards 2016
(5th annual [avniR] LC award 2016)
Together with development of new business models, ecodesign based on Life Cycle Management becomes a key tool for innovative sustainable business development. The [avniR] LC award developed in 2012, seeks to mainstream LCM, and to promote the ecodesign expertise and innovation within businesses.
THE LC AWARD
Key figures:• 21 winners in 3 editions,
• 29 ecodesign case studies presented in the ecodesign 2015 brochure,
• 28 online videos of the case studies,
• 4 ecodesigned trophies
Among the 18 winners, the 4 rewarded in 2014:
|• Castorama, the Infinite benchtop developed using a circular approach to integrate stakeholders in the design process and improve the life span of the product.
• Jean Bouteille, a simple, hygienic and secure solution to consume liquid products with minimal waste.
• CCP composites, the SaintLuc lounge chair made of flax fiber and bio-sources resin composite Enviroguard®; the result of a collaborative ecodesign approach based on Life Cycle Assessment.
• Tillieux Menuiserie: Tep Tip Reawin windows, an innovative solution for insulating window keeping the architectural charm of the building!
WILL YOU BE THE NEXT WINNER?
Offered to the winners:
• An expert to help you boosting your eco-design approach and communicate externally,
The applications will be evaluated by an independent jury of eight experts from the economic, environmental, design and research.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Complete your online application through French version.
Deadline to send your proposal
Awards during the [avniR] Conference event
More information: http://www.avnir.org/EN/Ecoconception-181.html
Please contact us if you have any questions.