Behave 2016 - 4th European Conference on Behaviour and Energy Efficiency - 8 - 9 September 2016 - Portugal
Behave 2016 aims to bring researchers and practitioners involved in end-use energy efficiency to share recent research, new technological developments and best practices on understanding and influencing behaviour related to energy efficiency. Research on behaviours associated with energy use plays a fundamental role to achieve a more sustainable energy system, in face of challenges such as security of supply, climate change and evolution to the smart grids.
Contributions to Behave 2016 are expected to cover a wide range of topics related with energy efficiency and behaviours, namely:
· promoting sustainable energy behaviours: instruments, interventions and evaluation of behaviour change
· adoption and use of low carbon technologies
· behavioural potential to facilitate the smart grid and demand response
· end-use energy efficiency in buildings and organisations
· behaviour in transport and mobility
· behaviour integration into energy modelling
· multidisciplinary approaches to energy behaviours
· energy policies for promoting behaviour change
Other topics related to energy efficiency and behaviours are welcome. Contributions reporting real-world studies are particularly appreciated.
University of Coimbra, Portugal
The official language of the conference is English.
· Extended abstract (max 2 pages) submission – April 15, 2016
· Notification of acceptance – May 6, 2016
· Final paper submission (up to 12 pages) and early registration – June 3, 2016
· Late registration (to guarantee inclusion in the proceedings volume) – July 8, 2016
· Conference - September 8-9, 2016
· Submission of papers for the special issue – October 30, 2016